Joe Cristiano is the host of Liberty Talk Radio. Mr. Cristiano is a retired Tulsa entrepreneur who was nudged into hosting a radio station by friends because they wanted others to hear what he had to say. They obviously are very supportive, and possibly just tired of being the brunt of his opinions on the state of affairs. So they encouraged another outlet.
Joe is a member/supporter of the following organizations:
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- American Institute of Economic Research (AIER)
- Foundation for Economic Education (FEE)
- National Libertarian Party
- Americans United for Separation of Church & State (AU)
- Cato Institute
- Oklahoma Council on Public Affairs
Mr. Cristiano feels passionately about our country and believes we have strayed too far from our founding fathers vision of America. Mr. Crisitano was a Libertarian Candidate for U.S. Congress First Congressional District of Oklahoma in the 2000 General Election.