The Biggest Threat to Freedom:
The Nazi-Inspired Democratic Party
#1 New York Times Bestselling Author Dinesh D’Souza Exposes How the Democratic Party is the Real Party of Fascism and Nazism
WASHINGTON, D.C. —#1 New York Times bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza’s latest news-breaking exposé, The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left (Regnery; July 31, 2017; $29.99) explodes the Left’s biggest lie of all: that conservatives, especially Donald Trump and his supporters, are fascists—even Nazis.
This is an obscene lie, and a complete inversion of the truth. Fascism is alive in America, and it comes by way of the Democratic Party, whose thuggery, scare tactics, and censorship are all part of a deliberate effort to subvert the democratic process just as Hitler and Mussolini did.
“In this book, I turn the tables on the Democratic Left and show that they—not Trump—are the real fascists,” says D’Souza. “They are the ones who use Nazi bullying and intimidation tactics and subscribe to a full-blown fascist ideology. The charges that they make against Trump and the GOP are actually applicable to them.”
The Big Lie goes further than any book has gone before to expose the lies and deceit of the Left. D’Souza expertly exonerates President Trump and his supporters, and uncovers the Democratic Left’s long, cozy relationship with Nazism. This is the must-read book of the year for patriots who want to pull back the curtain on the “big lie” of the Democratic Party, and fight back against leftist bullies.
The Big Lie reveals:
· Why Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler admired the Democratic Party (and why the fascists and National Socialists identified with the progressive Left)
· How Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger inspired Nazi racial theorists
· How leftist philosophers have intentionally (if covertly) promoted and justified Nazi tactics and the fascist ideal of the all-powerful centralized state
· Why the anti-free speech, anti-capitalist, anti-religious-liberty, pro-violence, pro-abortion Democratic Party is a national socialist (Nazi) party in everything but name
· More than a book of arresting analysis, The Big Lie shows how to begin the work of denazifying the American Left