Aurora Shooting Victim's Final Text
Aurora Shooting Victim's Final Text:
- Josh Pinkard was one of five people killed Friday by a gunman in Aurora, Illinois.
- Amid the chaos, he was able to send a text to his wife, Terra.
- "I love you, I've been shot at work," he sent.
- Terra shared the text on NBC's Today show. Her husband, Josh, was a plant manager at the Henry Pratt Co. where authorities say 45-year-old Gary Montez Martin began shooting after being fired.
- Four others were killed and five police officers were wounded. The suspect was killed.
- What would you send your loved ones if you were caught in a bad situation? Would you share a loved one's messages following a tragedy?