A fourth high school football player has died from injuries suffered on the playing field this year. That list includes Ben Hamm from a Bartlesville ...
GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) - A Montana bow hunter is recovering after he survived a grizzly bear mauling by remembering a tip from his grandmother ...
At least 75 children have gone missing at the Tulsa State Fair in just the first five days. Fortunately, they all were reunited with loved ...
By David Prock
General Mills is voluntarily recalling Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios this week.
- 1:16 p.m.Suspect Arrested in Connection with North Tulsa Shooting
- 9:51 a.m.Fourth High School Football Death Reported
- 8:31 a.m.Grandma's Tip Keeps Man From Being Eaten By Grizzly
- 8:07 a.m.TCSO, State Fair Have a Plan to Keep Children Safe
- 7:52 a.m.General Mills Recalling 1.8 Million Boxes of Cereal
- 7:20 a.m.Ten Commandments Sculpture Removed From State Capitol
- 6:57 a.m.Owasso Officer Charged With Felony Assault
- 6:41 a.m.Special Interest Groups: Tulsa State Fair Less Than Fair
- 6:34 a.m.Family Tries to Make Sense of Loved One's Murder
- 6:28 a.m.Tulsa Man Gets Life in Prison for Burning Death of Boy
- 6:22 a.m.OSBI Continues Investigation of Shooting Death of Harris
- 5:57 a.m.Hispanic Teenager Becomes Tulsa's 45th Murder Victim
- 3:39 p.m.Shots Fired at Tulsa Home With Children Inside
- 3:37 p.m.Police Search for Suspect in Pharmacy Robbery
- 9:22 a.m.Gun Rights Advocates on KFAQ: Oregon Law Was Problem
- 8:53 a.m.ODOT Wants to Spend $100 Million to Improve RR Crossings
- 8:28 a.m.Sen. Inhofe Praises Passage of Bill Giving Jobs to Vets
- 8:03 a.m.Gas Prices in Green Country Spike by 16 Cents a Gallon
- 7:53 a.m.Eighteen Fallen Firefighters Remembered in Tulsa
- 7:13 a.m.Downtown Tulsa Construction Set to Begin
- Death Toll Climbs, Dam Breaks Feared After S.C. Floods
- Mystery of El Faro: What Doomed Missing Cargo Ship?
- Cops Save Shop Owner Attacked by 20-Foot Python
- These Are the Americans Aboard Cargo Ship Lost at Sea
- DOJ to Grant Early Release to 6,000 Prisoners
- Rubio Tops the Field in Missed Senate Votes
- Fiberglass Factory Employee Wins $310.5M Powerball
- Mother Dies While Feeding Baby, Who Then Chokes to Death
- Texas Set to Execute Its 11th Inmate of the Year
- Best University in the World? U.S. News Says It's ...
- The Fantasy Sports Industry, By the Numbers
- Biden Team Calls Report on 2016 Leak 'Categorically False'
- Dutch Cargo Ship Sinks After Collision With Gas Tanker
- U.S. General: Strike on Afghan Hospital a Mistake
- Carson: Loss of Gun Rights 'More Devastating' Than Bullet Wounds
- Ex-U.N. Chief Among Six Held in $1M Bribery Scheme
- This Campus Food Truck Is Serving Up Bugs
- Here's What the Guards Were Doing When 'El Chapo' Fled
- Man Convicted in 1990 Subway Murder Case Gets New Trial
- 'The Most Productive Phone': Microsoft Unveils Lumia 950XL
- More Stories »
The Pat Campbell Show
Listen Live 6-9 Weekday Mornings
|Listen Live||PC's Show Page|
|Show Podcasts||Pat Campbell Facebook|
|PC's Blog||Pat Campbell Twitter|
Pat Campbell is Standing Up for What's Right! The Pat Campbell Show features Eddie Huff, news with Tami Marler, traffic and weatherfrom the KJRH Channel 2 meteorologits. Listen to the Pat Campbell Show Weekday Mornings 6 to 9 on KFAQ!
Pat Campbell Show Interviews
- PC on developments in the Oregon shooting
- PC with tech guy Gregg Stebben on Trump's use of social media
- PC and Eddie on genetically modified people
- PC and Eddie on developments in Cathy Costello's attempt to be named Tulsa Labor Commissioner
- PC with John Lott, author of the book "More Guns, Less Crime"