Oklahoma City (Scripps Media Inc.) - An autopsy shows that Oklahoma used the wrong drug when it executed an inmate in January.
A hunter asleep in the remote Idaho wilderness over the weekend woke up when he felt something tugging on his hair. Then he heard the ...
The wife of an Oklahoma state senator is in hot water after being arrested over the weekend and posting provocative remarks on social media.
Customers at Billy Sims Barbecue on 51st and Sheridan ordered hot links Thursday night but they certainly didn't know they were about to be smack ...
- 5:17 p.m.Authorities Search for Missing Infant Out of Latimer County
- 1:07 p.m.Oklahoma Used Wrong Drug in January Execution
- 11:25 a.m.Hunter Awakened by Black Bear Biting His Head
- 11:06 a.m.State Senator Apologizes for Wife's Arrest in OKC
- 10:54 a.m.Truck Accidentally Rams Through Wall of Billy Sims BBQ
- 10:45 a.m.Arrow Trucking Ex-CEO Scheduled for Sentencing
- 10:35 a.m.Prosecutor Ready to Start Bever Brothers Case; Defense Not
- 10:27 a.m.Bridenstine: This Bill Will Help Oil Producers, Consumers
- 10:17 a.m.Governor: Oklahomans Need Not Worry About Real ID
- 8:55 a.m.Autopsy Reveals Executed Inmate Given Wrong Drug
- 12:49 p.m.Judge to Determine 16-year-old Bever Brother Request Friday
- 9:25 a.m.From the Weird and Wacky News Files
- 9:11 a.m.Family Rescues Puppy Tossed Out of Car Window
- 8:43 a.m.Supplies Store Offers Tulsa Teachers Free Shopping Spree
- 8:37 a.m.Company Still Looking for Payment for Constructing Monument
- 8:29 a.m.Ariana Grande Concert Means Bustling Downtown Tulsa
- 7:59 a.m.Death in Oklahoma From Salmonella Fourth Across Nation
- 7:35 a.m.Tulsan Eliminates Yankees from MLB Playoffs
- 7:10 a.m.DA: Further Investigation Necessary in Toddler's Death
- 7:04 a.m.Crews Continue to Work on Broken Gas Line in BA
- 7:01 a.m.Bever Brother Asking He Be Charged as a Juvenile
- Multiple Employees Hurt in Explosion at Washington Dam
- Florida Judge Jails Domestic Abuse Victim for Not Testifying
- With McCarthy Out, Who is Next?
- Think Your Commute Is Bad? Try 50 Lanes of Beijing Traffic
- Russian Missiles Fired at Syria Landed in Iran
- McCarthy Drops Speaker Bid, Throwing House Into Disarray
- Three Killed in Louisiana Gas Plant Explosion
- Think You Have A Bad Commute? 50 Lanes of Gridlock in Beijing
- Star Struck: Draconid Meteor Shower Peaks Tonight
- Busted Star Wars Fan Bemoans 'Stupid Mistake' at Comic Con
- N. Korea Readies to Celebrate Their Sun: Kim Jong Un
- Video Shows French Train Hero Stabbed From Behind
- Researchers Say Gene Changes Show Who's Gay
- A House Divided: Why the GOP Can't Choose a Speaker
- Decomposing Woman, Man Found in California Home
- Northern Lights Dazzle Maine
- Family Finds 3-Foot Python in Kitchen
- French Train Attack Hero Stabbed in California
- GOP 'Shocked' by Kevin McCarthy's Decision
- Craig on Playing Bond Again: I'd Rather 'Slash My Wrists'
- More Stories »
The Pat Campbell Show
Listen Live 6-9 Weekday Mornings
|Listen Live||PC's Show Page|
|Show Podcasts||Pat Campbell Facebook|
|PC's Blog||Pat Campbell Twitter|
Pat Campbell is Standing Up for What's Right! The Pat Campbell Show features Eddie Huff, news with Tami Marler, traffic and weatherfrom the KJRH Channel 2 meteorologits. Listen to the Pat Campbell Show Weekday Mornings 6 to 9 on KFAQ!
Pat Campbell Show Interviews
- PC with Robert Hubbard, a candidate for state GOP chair
- PC with Pam Pollard a candidate for state GOP chair (from 09-08-2015)
- PC on Estella Hernandez and the race for state GOP chair
- PC with author Jim Stovall on innovation and invention
- PC, Eddie, and Mitchell on televangelist Jim Bakker declaring that God tells him what color underwear to wear